Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Port St Lucie - "Smokey" 9-10yo Chow owner died, depressed in shelter

Port St Lucie - "Smokey" 9-10yo Chow owner died, depressed in shelter

HEART BREAKER, DADDY DIED AND SO DEPRESSED IN SHELTER MISSES HIS FAMILY.

somebody please love me?????  I'm really sweet and want to find true love like evryone else.
There will be no adoption fee for me....Jay is waiving it so I can find a great home quickly. I have been at the shelter for 6 months now ad I am very sad. Anyone interested can contact out4sun68@yahoo or call 561-289-2009 or e-mail Jay at marseph@aol.com.  xoxoxox Smokey wants to loves you!

This Senior boy (9-10 yo) is currently at a shelter in Port Saint Lucie and is very depressed. He needs his own home and someone to love him forever just like when he had his dad (dad passed away a few months ago). He is a sweet boy that would be great for an adult household without small children although he is good with kids and cats as well as other dogs. He is just a calm and tranquil boy that likes to smell the roses in the garden and needs a home just like him.

If you are interested in meeting Smokey, please contact me out4sun68@yahoo.com and I will put you in touch with the shelter.
 
Kathy
My Animals Rock, Inc., 501(3)(c) non-profit corporation
www.myanimalsrock.org
klcremer@aol.com
305 401 4693
http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelterid=FL879
"No one makes a greater mistake than he who does nothing because he can only do little". Edmund Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment