Monday, September 20, 2010

Looking for a maltese to adopt

Hi rescue friends,
 
As many of you know, I lost my maltese boy of 15 yrs just a few weeks ago. I have been devastated by this loss and I have come to terms that in order to fill the void my baby Kramer has left, I need another Maltese. As many of you know I have fostered many dogs myself but this one that I am looking for would be for a permanent adoption. I al looking for one between the ages of 2-5 and no less than 7-8 lbs. I know this is going to be looking for a needle in a haystack but I know it is possible so that is why I am putting it out to all my contacts. I am a kids free home, no cats, just my usband, myself and our other 5 dogs. If you know of a maltese in need of a good home, please let me know right away. I have gone through Petfinder over and over again, but all the ones that fit my criteria have been adopted.
 
Thaks for your help!
Maria Curreri-Rothen  561-289-2009
In loving memory of Kramer
Save a Life, Adopt a Pet!
Say no to Breeders and Puppy Mills,
Support Rescues!

No comments:

Post a Comment