Friday, November 19, 2010

Western NC - Very PREGNANT Hound needs home!

Happy hound needs rescue ASAP.  She's young, beautiful and very pregnant.  Good Samaritan who found her cannot keep. Please help if you can, if you cannot, please crosspost far and wide.  Thanks for all you do!

Contact: Mary  dixiedawg63@yahoo.com 

PLEASE CROSSPOST!!!
   Okay guys, I'm gonna quit riding to Shelby. For two days we have seen this hound walking in a field. I thought it was someone hunting with her and then today she was sitting along side the road.  We were gone three hours and on the way back she was laying there. 
I ran home fast and my husband went to look for her. She had gone back up into some woods and he got her.
I need a home SUPER FAST as she is very pregnant.  She is so super sweet, very skinny (backbones & hip bones sticking up) and has cuts from thorns all over her.  I do not have room to keep her and puppies.  I couldn't let her lay along the road for fear that some hunter would grab her up and not give the right care for her and the babies or worse kill the pups just to hunt her.   She looks very young as her teeth are super white. I am guessing some type of Coon Hound.
I gave her a big dish of puppy chow with some canned food and she walked away from it and continues to rub her belly on the ground! HELP ME FOLKS!   I do the handicappers and old-old guys and I just don't have the space for puppies.  I named her  Sarah "Palin"
Location: Western NC
Contact: Mary  dixiedawg63@yahoo.com
Phone: 704-538-3901

No comments:

Post a Comment