Thursday, November 11, 2010

GET RAJA OUT TODAY BEFORE HE DIES CONFUSED AND UNLOVED


Yesterday, I heard that Greenville County Animal Care Services in Greenville, SC is having an awful week in terms of rescue/adoption. So many are pouring in and nobody is getting out! I know I cannot save everybody, so I asked the shelter to give me the names of 3 of their favorites. 2 of them are 6 month old puppies, and one of them is their absolute stand out obsession of the moment - 3 year old lab retriever mix, RAJA. 
 
The shelter says that this picture does him no justice ...he is a stunner. Even more importantly, he has a heart of gold and would make an incredible family pet. 
 
I have sponsored Raja's neuter, vaccinations, microchipping, and temporary foster-- but this does him no good without a RESCUE. Please take him someone!!!!!! He just wants to curl up on a kid's bed and snuggle!!!! There is no way I can let this gem die. He was chosen above hundreds of animals as the most gentle, sweet, mellow, kind-hearted death row pup. 
 
I'm begging -- GET RAJA OUT TODAY BEFORE HE DIES CONFUSED AND UNLOVED. 
 
If you can help, please contact me at
ESOBEL326@GMAIL.COM
 
Thank you so much!! 
 
Liz Sobel

No comments:

Post a Comment