Saturday, November 6, 2010

Please read this lady's story...Jax, Fla looks like huskyx

Can anyone help this lady please? Please network for this mom.
Hi, I am writing because I am desperately in need of help.  We rescued a dog from another organization back in April for my 5 yearold daughter who has a life threatening illness.  Since then I have been in a major car accident, lost my job and she had taken a turn for the worse.  We cannot provide for this dog financially, cannot take him to the vet, struggly to buy him food, etc.  Also, she is now hooked up to machines and he attempts to jump on her and this is a life threatening situation.  Life spent in a crate is no way for him to live.  I tried to contact the organization to see if they could take him back, but received no response.  I want to do right by him, I just don't know what to do.  Would your organization be willing to foster him.  He is about 8 months old, mixed breed (no pit) and around 25 pounds.  Other than the jumping, he gets along well with other dogs and children.  If you are unable to help, could you please point me in the direction of someone who could?  Thank you so much. I need to figure this out ASAP.

Gina Elder
352.642.6844

No comments:

Post a Comment