Friday, November 12, 2010

THIS DOG IS A WOW!!!!!!!!!! Diesel, 2yo Magnificent Bulldog, Orlando, living in a garage, canine sister died

PLEASE CROSS POST THIS BEAUTIFUL DOG...AS ALWAYS THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP 

DIESEL.....AMERICAN BULLDOG MIX....Hello, my name is Adriana, and the handsome dog is Diesel. We rescued him from an abandoned house when he was 6 months old, him and his sister were left uncared for. She didn't make it. He was nothing but bones.  He is now 2 years old, 72 pounds, and the sweetest dog ever! neutered. Sadly, We cannot have him right now. He use to live at my mom's house but with the economy she lost her house, so she is now living with my brother & his wife. Both my brother & I rent, our landlords do not accept dogs inside their homes. So he's now living in my brother's garage :(. That's no life for him. Its so sad to see him in that small place, that i rather him find a home that he'll be truly happy at. Please help me find him a better home.  My phone # is 407- 922-9861. Thank you for your time, hope you can help us. adriana.avegno@gmail.com  (< @ GMAIL. COM >)

No comments:

Post a Comment