Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sasha- Free to a good home

Please someone get this sweet dog.  Please send to all your contacts
especially the pitbull rescues.  Thanks

Hi! I need to find a home for Sasha, ASAP! She is my niece's dog and
unfortunately her mother has decided she doesn't want to deal with a dog
anymore and is taking her to the pound :(

She is a Miami Blue Pit, please don't let that scare you because she is a
SWEETHEART!!!!! She is 2 years old, she has already had one litter of
puppies but if you want her to be fixed I will pay for that. She is also
good with kids. I would take her if I could but where I live I am not
allowed to have pets :(

This is urgent as I do not have a lot of time, so please let me know ASAP.
Also if you know of any organizations that resuce pits, or if they take any
dog please let me know. I have called 2 of them down south but
they are not accepting new dogs :(    I am trying my best to not have
Sasha go to the pound.

Thanks!!!!
Theresa Rodriguez
723-7716 ext 3067
Cell 474-3398

No comments:

Post a Comment