Friday, December 31, 2010

House fire loses life of 1 & leaves 4 homeless & fighting 4 life at Orlando AC: SUCH good dogs! huge loss

Animal ID: A192516    Room No.: WD22

Hi, my name is Freckles. I am an approximately 5 year old white and black female Fox Terr Wire-Mix.   I am friendly and I tested heartworm negative. Please check here to get an idea of my size. I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Tuesday, December 14, 2010.

Here is my story: I'm a very sweet, laid back little girl, gentle and loving.  I just need a bath and some TLC and I will be a wonderful companion for your family. Come meet me! 

- Female Fox Terrier, about 25 lbs, a bit smaller than the male.  She was very quiet and timid, but a real sweetheart.  She and the male both have hairloss, most likely due to fleas and are quite skinny.  They both just need some TLC, the hair should grow back will be beautiful Fox Terriers again.  Both have the wirey hair.

Animal ID: A192514    Room No.: WD17

Hi, my name is Lucky dog. I am an approximately 18 year old black and white male Labrador Retr-Mix.   I am friendly and I have not been tested for heartworms. Please check hereto get an idea of my size. I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Tuesday, December 14, 2010.

Here is my story: I'm a kind of old guy, but that means I'm really laid back and easy to please. I'm very sweet, get along with other dogs and would love a home of my own to lay by your side. I will be very devoted to you! Come meet me! 
- super gentle, elderly, sweet lab.  Not very large, about 50 lbs, seems good with other dogs and housetrained.  Despite his age he is still a bit playful, and would do well with children.  Probably ok with cats too.

Animal ID: A192515    Room No.: WD17

Hi, my name is Buddy boy. I am an approximately 5 year old white and black male Fox Terr Smooth-Mix.   I am friendly and I have not been tested for heartworms. Please checkhere to get an idea of my size. I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Tuesday, December 14, 2010.

Here is my story: I'm a real sweet guy - I have some hair loss most likely due to fleas. I don't have fleas anymore and my hair should grow back and I will be a beautiful wired haired fox terrier again. Come meet me! 

- Male Fox Terrier about 30-35 lbs.  This boy was a very nice dog, housebroken, and good with other dogs.  When I took him out into the yard his "friend or sister" Fox Terrier was in the yard next to us and he started crying for her and began digging under the fence in an attempt to get into the other yard to be with her. 


I don't have a pic for the 4th one, but here's his info:


Animal ID: A192548    Room No.: WD15

Hi, my name is Gator. I am an approximately 1 year old white and black male Shetld Sheepdog-Jack Russ Terr.   I am scared here and I tested heartworm negative. Please check here to get an idea of my size. I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Tuesday, December 14, 2010.


This is sooo sad--- there is one other dogs who's pic i don't have yet there as well named Snoopy. 5 dogs came in after the fire- the owner is now unable to care or house them as his house completely burnt down. The 2 fox terriers are rather bonded as well and cry over one another.....all are heart breaking and loving-- the last ones card says "no kids" only.

I'm truly begging for some GOOD ending to these loves - this has already been so traumatic for them and it all happened so quickly-- to end by being walked to the euth room Tues is not as it should be--- let's give them a chance in 2011 please..................

See attached pics too of 3 of them!

If you are able to help one or more please let me know at veronica@fldoglover.com . I am not affiliated in any way with OCAS.

CoNTACT Adoption Coordinator Debra AT  debra.Villella@ocfl.net

No comments:

Post a Comment