Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Chester needs a home shitzu jax fl family divorce!

This little guy belongs to a gentleman that works with my husband.  The man has just gone through a divorce and does not have a home of his own yet.  He is living in one room at a friend's house.  He is not allowed to keep the dog and it is breaking his heart to have to part with him, but he has no choice.  My husband said he was choking up while he was telling him about Chester.

If anyone could take Chester, maybe even foster him until this guy is back on his feet in a place of his own, it would be wonderful.  He really doesn't want to part with him.

Please forward on to friends and family.

Thanks!
Pat


Hi! My name is Chester and I am a boy 2 years old and I love everybody! I have all of my shots and I am really healthy but I am not neutered. I am house broken and really easy to take care of. If u would like to adopt me contact Seth at 904.814.9814 or email me at sfreeman616@hotmail.com Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment