Tuesday, December 14, 2010

need to find temporary homes for my 3 pets (Husky x, 2 cats), Jax FL-home foreclosure!


Hello, I am writing with hopes that someone will give a temporary or permanent home for my 3 pets. I owned my own home until nearly foreclosed, finally sold it at the last minute at a very reduced price, so lost all my equity. Then I moved in with my boyfriend- well it turned out that my 3 kids were too much for him to accept so we all have moved in with my Mom. Unfortunately these pets cant come with us. I am working to save money for a down payment or lease for a place of my own. It could be 6 months to a year but I may be able to provide a home for these pets again if a foster situation happens. Thank you for your consideration. If you can help, please call 904-434-2148

Taya is a med sized husky mix, she has one blue eye and one brown eye. When we got her over a year ago, she had been with a sailor family. Owner was deployed and she was passed from one household to another until we took her in. We were told that she was current on her shots and spayed and microchipped. I do not have info to confirm that.
*acclimated to outdoor life but is good inside.
*80% housebroken.
*fine in a kennel too.
*very good with cats and kids.

Frabbit is about 5 yrs old. I have owned her since she was a little kitten. She is current on her shots etc. But has not been to the vet in over two yrs. Generally very healthy, affectionate and friendly. She may be part "flame point siamese", and has gorgeous blue eyes.
*very quiet, meows occasionally
*not spayed
*prefers to be outside.
*tolerant of dogs and kids etc.
*if inside, she will use litter box but has been known to pee on dirty laundry.

Senator Blue is Frabbits kitten. There were three and we were able to give two to great homes. She is about 8 months old, very healthy, playful and active. Blue eyes, crossed.
*has never been to vet

No comments:

Post a Comment