Saturday, October 9, 2010

Talia Needs a home! JAX FL

This dog is in danger of being sent to ACC.Please get the word out that Talia desperately needs a forever home.

Do You Have A Place For Me?
My name is Talia which means “sent from Heaven” in Hebrew.  I was dropped off at a dumpsite when I was just a few months old along with 4 brothers and sisters.  We were starving and very sick, but we were rescued and brought back to health by some pretty awesome, animal-loving ladies.
I am now 5 years old (~August 2010).  I love people, especially children.  I am friendly and loving, and a great companion dog.  I do best in a home with no other pets and in a home that has a privacy-fenced yard so I can run and play.  I am house broken and kennel trained, and prefer being inside hanging out with my family.  My kennel is my home, my safe place when my family isn’t home and at night when we are all asleep.  My kennel, my toys, my dishes go with me.  I love to run free in my back yard and chase the squirrels – I’ve caught about 7 now – I’m very fast (may have some Greyhound or Whippet in me, and my coloring and frame are very similar to a Rhodesian Ridgeback but smaller).  And, as for cats – well, they’re kinda’ like squirrels – moving targets that get my attention real quick…So no cats for me please.
The youngest member of my family, a sweet little girl with autism, has many allergies, and…well…she’s allergic to me too.  Mom needs to find me a really good home where I’m loved by someone or someones who are not allergic to me.  If you can give me a home or would like to hear more about me, please call my mom, Mrs. Kat Sharp at (904) 838-2971 or 886-5139.  Hope to see you real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment